Agricultural business and policy
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Awards certificates to landowners with farms that have been in the same family for 100 years or more.
Integrated Pest Management
Delivering timely updates to ongoing and potential pest problems and the research to control them.
Meet the experts
- Anita Ellis LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, CALLAWAY COUNTY
- Joseph Koenen AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD PUTNUM COUNTRY & CPD SULLIVAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Patricia Miller AGRONOMY SPECIALIST VERNON COUNTY, CPD VERNON AND ST. CLAIR COUNTIES
- Charles Holland BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, & CPD, MONROE COUNTY
- Tracy Marlo-Daugherty COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, LINN COUNTY
- Amie Schleicher LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Brenda Schreck LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, LEWIS COUNTY
- Brent Carpenter AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, PETTIS COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Charles Ellis NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST, LINCOLN COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL