Agricultural business and policy
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Awards certificates to landowners with farms that have been in the same family for 100 years or more.
Show-Me-Select Replacement Heifer Program
A program focused entirely on Missouri's farmers to improve production through increased use of existing technology and marketing education.
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Meet the experts
- Charles Holland BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, & CPD, MONROE COUNTY
- Kenneth Bolte AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, FRANKLIN COUNTY
- Anita Ellis LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, CALLAWAY COUNTY
- Joseph Koenen AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD PUTNUM COUNTRY & CPD SULLIVAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Patricia Miller AGRONOMY SPECIALIST VERNON COUNTY, CPD VERNON AND ST. CLAIR COUNTIES
- James Crawford NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST & CPD, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Rebecca Blocker HOUSING & ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN SPECIALIST ST FRANCOIS COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Matthew Herring INTERIM REGIONAL DIRECTOR, EAST CENTRAL REGION
- Kent Shannon NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST & CPD, BOONE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL