Agriculture and environment
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Awards certificates to landowners with farms that have been in the same family for 100 years or more.
Multidisciplinary teams create new opportunities for Missouri entrepreneurs dedicated to profitable and sustainable agriculture and food systems.
Meet the experts
- James Quinn HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST & CPD, COLE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Charles Holland BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, & CPD, MONROE COUNTY
- Joni Harper AGRONOMY SPECIALIST & CPD, MORGAN COUNTY, CPD MONITEAU COUNTYREGION
- Robert Pierce ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR IN FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE
- Kenneth Bolte AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, FRANKLIN COUNTY
- Henry Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- Deborah Raaf FNP PROGRAM MANAGER, EAST CENTRAL REGION
- Sarah Kenyon AGRONOMY SPECIALIST & CPD, HOWELL COUNTY
- Anita Ellis LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, CALLAWAY COUNTY