Agriculture and environment
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Master Pollinator Steward
Learn about the relationship between pollinators like honeybees and a healthy ecosystem.
Pesticide Applicator Training
Helping individuals who wish to become licensed commercial pesticide applicators reduce the harmful effects of improper pesticide use.
A collaborative effort of state and federal agencies to keep citizens informed of the latest invasive insect and disease threats to Missouri's trees.
Meet the experts
- James Quinn HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST & CPD, COLE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Charles Holland BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, & CPD, MONROE COUNTY
- Frank Wideman NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEER SPECIALIST & CPD, PERRY COUNTY
- Joni Harper AGRONOMY SPECIALIST & CPD, MORGAN COUNTY, CPD MONITEAU COUNTYREGION
- Ted Cunningham LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, DENT COUNTY
- Robert Balek HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, JASPER COUNTY
- Anita Ellis LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, CALLAWAY COUNTY
- Brenda Schreck LIVESTOCK AND 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CPD, LEWIS COUNTY
- Amie Schleicher LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL