Agriculture and environment
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Master Pollinator Steward
Learn about the relationship between pollinators such as honeybees and a healthy ecosystem.
Wheat and Other Small Grains
Look here for resources and information about the world's most cultivated crop.
Meet the experts
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Hank Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Stacey Hamilton DAIRY SPECIALIST, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI SOUTHWEST RESEARCH CENTER
- David Patterson STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST & PROFESSOR OF ANIMAL SCIENCE
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Jared Decker ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR - STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECALIST
- John Kruse Associate Extension Professor
- Ray Massey EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- Scott Poock ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Katie Kammler FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Jenna Monnig FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Raysha Tate COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Terry Halleran FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Jennifer Schutter FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE