Agriculture and environment
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Multidisciplinary teams create new opportunities for Missouri entrepreneurs dedicated to profitable and sustainable agriculture and food systems.
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Delivering timely updates to ongoing and potential pest problems and the research to control them.
Helping individuals who wish to become licensed commercial pesticide applicators reduce the harmful effects of improper pesticide use.
SARE promotes research and education to help farmers and ranchers adopt sustainable practices that are profitable, environmentally sound and beneficial to local communities and society.
Meet the experts
- Robert Pierce ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR IN FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE
- Henry Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- Eldon Cole LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, LAWRENCE COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Ted Probert DAIRY SPECIALIST & -CPD- WRIGHT COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Randall Wiedmeier LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, OZARK COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Steven Abernathy
- Wesley Tucker AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST AND CPD, POLK COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Max Glover AGRONOMY SPECIALIST & CPD, SHELBY COUNTY