Agriculture and environment
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Master Pollinator Steward
Learn about the relationship between pollinators like honeybees and a healthy ecosystem.
Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
SARE promotes research and education to help farmers and ranchers adopt sustainable practices that are profitable, environmentally sound and beneficial to local communities and society.
Meet the experts
- James Quinn HORTICULTURE SPECIALIST & CPD, COLE COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Charles Holland BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, & CPD, MONROE COUNTY
- Joni Harper AGRONOMY SPECIALIST & CPD, MORGAN COUNTY, CPD MONITEAU COUNTYREGION
- James Crawford NATURAL RESOURCE ENGINEERING SPECIALIST & CPD, ATCHISON COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Joseph Koenen AGRICULTURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD PUTNUM COUNTRY & CPD SULLIVAN COUNTY, EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Valerie Tate AGRICULTURE SPECIALIST & CPD, LINN COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Jennifer Lutes AGRICUTLURE BUSINESS SPECIALIST & CPD, MCDONALD COUNTY
- Sarah Hultine Massengale COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST & CO-CPD, DENT COUNTY, ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL
- Patrick Davis LIVESTOCK SPECIALIST & CPD, CEDAR COUNTY, ASSISTANT EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL