Agriculture and environment
To participate in MU Extension Strip Trial Program, which helps farmers and crop advisers compare on-farm management decisions and practices.Learn more (clickable)
Our mission is to empower farm women to be better business partners through networks and by managing and organizing critical information.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Weed ID Guide
Allowing turf professionals, farmers and homeowners to search for and identify common weeds from alligatorweed to yucca.
4-H Center for Youth Development
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Soil and Plant Testing Laboratory
Analyzes soil, plant, water, manure, compost and greenhouse media.
Integrated Pest Management
Delivering timely updates to ongoing and potential pest problems and the research to control them.
Meet the experts
- Robert Balek FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Kathi Mecham FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Eric Bailey ASSISTANT PROFESSOR STATE BEEF EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Gene Schmitz FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Travis Harper FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Eldon Cole FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Jennifer Lutes COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Kelly McGowan FIELD SPECIALIST IN HORTICULTURE
- Shawn Deering FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK