Wound & Skin Care Boot Camp: Beyond the Basics
This is a one-day conference offered on different dates in five locations across Missouri. This conference provides current evidence-based information about wound and skin care and basic legal principles to licensed nurses practicing in any healthcare setting and specialty. Attendees will learn about comprehensive skin assessment and documentation, differences between wound etiologies, appropriate use of topical wound therapies, and methods to reduce malpractice liability.
- October 2, 2020: Columbia - Mizzou North 7thFloor Conference Room
- October 9, 2020: Poplar Bluff - MU Extension Office, Poplar Bluff
- October 16, 2020: Springfield - MU School of Medicine Conference Room
- October 23, 2020: St. Joseph - MU - Extension Office, St. Joseph
- October 30, 2020: Hannibal - Hannibal-LaGrange University- Craigmiles School of Nursing
This conference is open to all healthcare workers, but the target audience will be RNs and LPNs employed in settings such as long-term care, acute care hospitals, home health, and ambulatory care.
Use Tab key to loop through the section bellow. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: June 1, 2020 - June 18, 2020
Event date: June 1, 2020
Event time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm