Virtual Performance Nutrition Series - Zoom Sessions
Performance Nutrition is a multifaceted program that addresses what to eat and drink before, during and after competition, as well as other popular sports nutrition topics. Specific topics include:
- Hydration: Drink smart for athletic performance
- Precompetition nutrition: Eat smart before you compete
- Post-competition nutrition: Recover quickly after you compete
- Protein guidelines: The truth about protein
- Supplements: To supplement—or not
- The female athlete triad: Build a stronger female athlete
Pre-registration is required. Please contact Dallas County Extension Office at 417-345-7551.
Or email Gina Lucas at [email protected]
First participant per household is $25. Additional participants in household are free.
Zoom link will be sent upon registration completion.
Sessions (10 am to 11 am)
Use Tab key to loop through the section bellow. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: June 1, 2020 - June 18, 2020
Event date: June 1, 2020
Event time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm