Social Media Road Map for Business (Aug. 27)
This class is for companies who are new to social media or are winging it and need a plan of action!
- Social media clarity! What really matters for business!
- Minimum investment required to manage social media
- How to create a weekly social media management plan
- What, when, how often your company should be posting
- What to do about ugly comments and bad reviews
- Most important things to track each month
- Examples and ideas
- Action plan
This class is taught by Anne Cull, President to ThinkViral.
Use Tab key to loop through the section bellow. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Aug. 19, 2019 - Aug. 23, 2019
Event time: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Event date: Aug. 21, 2019 - Oct. 11, 2019
Event time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
News & articles
Online courseHazardous Materials/WMD Incident Response Awareness 1908
Aug. 1, 2019 - Sept. 1, 2019