Serv Safe Manager Training - Phelps County
The National Restaurant Association's ServSafe Food Safety training program is widely recognized and respected in the foodservice industry.
- Uses quality materials and exams created by foodservice and regulatory experts exclusively for the foodservice industry
- Reinvests proceeds from programs back into the industry
- Accepted in all 50 states, making it ideal for single and multi-unit operations
- A single source, one-stop show for both food safety training and the certification examination
- Delivers up-to-date regulatory information
- Provides support from foodservice subject matter experts available to answer questions
- Offers a local class to Phelps and surrounding area citizens in a compact 9 hour, one day course.
Contact: Rachel Buenemann, [email protected], 573-458-6260
Curtis Laws Library
Register For Event
Use Tab key to loop through the section bellow. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Nov. 18, 2019 - Nov. 23, 2019
Event time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event date: Nov. 19, 2019
Event time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
News & articles
Publication date: Nov. 4, 2019