Master Gardener Training in Jackson, MO - Cancelled
As we monitor the ongoing national response to the spread of COVID-19 and keep public health top of mind, we have decided to cancel this event. We hope to reschedule soon
The Master Gardener program provides in-depth horticultural training to individuals throughout Missouri who then volunteer their time applying what they have learned to help others in their communities to learn about gardening and environmental education. To become trained as a Master Gardener, an individual must complete a 30 hour core training course. Then the Master Gardener trainee is required to give 30 hours of volunteer service back to the community in approved MU Extension activities.
* To understand the mission of the Missouri Master Gardener Program and how it functions.
* To acquire a working knowledge of the fundamental principles of plant growth and development.
* To apply concepts of plant growth and development to everyday situations and uses in horticulture.
* To learn basic terminology associated with the art and science of horticulture.
* To gain an appreciation of horticulture as a life-long pursuit.
Meets every Friday, April 17-June 26, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. until noon at the Cape Girardeau County Extension Center.
Cost: $200 (Includes core course binder and handouts)
For more information, or to register, contact Donna Aufdenberg at 573-243-3581, [email protected]
Use Tab key to loop through the section bellow. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: April 6, 2020 - May 28, 2020
Event date: April 6, 2020 - June 8, 2020
New Madrid, MO
News & articles
Publication date: Feb. 1, 2020