Focus on Kids: Franklin County Parent Education Program (Circuit: 20th)
Pre-registration and payment is required 48 hours prior to the class.
Cost: $45 per person, payable by cash, check or money order made payable to: Franklin County Extension Council.
MU Extension Foundation Meeting Room located behind Pasta House Restaurant at the corner of Hwy. 47 and E. Independence Drive in Union, MO.
To register contact:
Franklin County MU Extension Office
116 West Main Street
Union, MO 63084
Focus on Kids contact:
- Divorcing parents need to attend the workshop separately.
- Since childcare is not provided; children are not allowed to attend.
- Pre-registration and payment are required 48 hours prior to the date of the class you wish to attend.
- Registration at the door will not be accepted.
- Fees are forfeited if a participant fails to attend.
- Sign-in and sign-out are required. Plan to arrive 10 minutes early and to stay for the entire 2½ hour session.
- Late participants will not be permitted to attend and will also forfeit the class fees. Please be in the classroom 10 minutes early to sign in, receive materials and complete forms.
- Attendance is confirmed after you have completed a session. The facilitator or office will send verification to the Circuit Clerk.
- If you need special accommodations because of a disability, or materials in an alternative format, please contact the Program Facilitator at least 72 hours prior to class.
Use Tab key to loop through the section bellow. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Dec. 12, 2019
Event time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Event date: Dec. 13, 2019
Event time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Event date: Dec. 13, 2019 - Dec. 15, 2019
Event time: 6:00 pm - 12:00 pm
News & articles
Published: Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2019
Online courseHazardous Materials/WMD Incident Response Awareness 1908
Aug. 1, 2019 - Jan. 2, 2020