**Note: This event is not currently scheduled, but this educational training can be facilitated in your organization. Complete our online form(opens in new window) for more information.**
When emotions are triggered, logic is often lost. Gain the emotional intelligence skills that can enhance your individual and team performance by working with an EQ-i 2.0 certified coach. The EQ-i 2.0 Model measures the following components:
- Self-Perception: how we see ourselves and our will.
- Self-Expression: an extension of Self-Perception; addresses the outward expression or action component.
- Interpersonal: our ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Decision-Making: the way in which we use our emotional information and how well we understand the impact emotions can have on the decisions we make.
- Stress Management: how well we cope with the emotions in stressful situations.
Assessment options include: EQ-i 2.0 Individual Workplace, Leadership, Group, Student, or 360°. Schedule your individual coaching session or team training today!
What you will learn:
- How one perceives and expresses oneself.
- Containment strategies for strengths or weaknesses that might get in the way of having healthy relationships.
- Strategies to help cope with challenges.
- How to use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
Register For Event
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
News & articles
Publication date: Sept. 1, 2020
CEU23rd Annual Conference for Office and Clinic Nurses and Office Support Staff
Sept. 10, 2020 - Nov. 15, 2020
CEU5th Annual Perinatal Conference: Improving Outcomes for Mother and Baby
Oct. 22, 2020