Advanced Social Media - SCCC
Hands on/Algorithm adapted
A transformation of marketing is underway as people spend more time on mobiles, tablets and laptops. The challenge for business and brands is to connect with customers through all these devices in real time and create campaigns that work across social media, display advertising and e-commerce.
- Learn to be smart about scheduling social media posts for the best audience reach
- Add social media links to your email signature
- Optimize your website pages with social media sharing buttons
- Vary the types of posts you share
- Research new and popular and best practices for hashtags
Social media algorithm is going to make your content smarter. Instead of thinking, how can you use social media to promote your product, start thinking, how can you create engaging social content just for your target audience? Learn how to find the best trends to engage your audience!
To register contact:
Saline County Career Center (660) 886-6958
Use Tab key to loop through the section below. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
News & articles
Publication date: Sept. 1, 2020
CEU23rd Annual Conference for Office and Clinic Nurses and Office Support Staff
Sept. 10, 2020 - Nov. 15, 2020
CEU5th Annual Perinatal Conference: Improving Outcomes for Mother and Baby
Oct. 22, 2020