A Workforce Under Stress: Challenges to Recruiting and Retaining Employees in a Tight Labor Market
- Oct. 26, 2020 - Oct. 27, 2020
Millennium Student Center
University of Missouri-St. Louis
17 Arnold B Grobman Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63121 directions to this event
This program offered by:
Continuing Medical Education and Physician Lifelong Learning
This conference has been rescheduled for October 26-27, 2020.
Join the discussion Monday, October 26 and Tuesday, October 27 on the campus of the University of Missouri – St. Louis, as we bring together leaders and experts to discuss topics such as the impact addictive substances (opioids and more), work/life balance and mental health are having on the workforce, with a special look at how these issues relate to things like workers’ compensation. Help build a better Missouri by developing real-world strategies to combat these workplace problems that spill over into people’s everyday lives.
- Business leaders who are in position to influence how their business’ employment practices are set.
- Labor leaders who recruit, train and maintain a large force of ready-trained workers, particularly from organizations that also provide health insurance plans.
- Health Care professionals interested in looking for alternative treatments and ways to reduce OUD.
- Community members, those who work directly in the field with OUD sufferers as well as family members of sufferers and others who want to know more about what can be done differently than is being done now.
Activity approved for AMA PRA Credit(s)™
UMSL Labor Studies Program
MU Center for Continuing Medical Education & Physician Lifelong Learning
MU Sinclair School of Nursing
Construction Forum St. Louis
Eastern Missouri Laborers’ District Council
Laborers Local 110, St. Louis, MO
St. Louis Building & Construction Trades Council
United Way of Greater St. Louis
University of Missouri Extension
Use Tab key to loop through the section bellow. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
News & articles
Online courseMaster Gardener Core Training Course and Manual Bundle
Aug. 8, 2020 - Dec. 31, 2020
Online courseMid Missouri Region Neighborhood Leadership Academy
Aug. 24, 2020 - Nov. 3, 2020