A Matter of Balance - Clinton (Henry County)
A Matter of Balance is a holistic program focused on preventing falls among adults and seniors. Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
You will learn:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance.
Who should attend:
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who as restricted activities because of falling concerns
Care Connection for Aging Services
Register For Event
Use Tab key to loop through the section bellow. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Dec. 7, 2019 - Dec. 8, 2019
Event time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
News & articles
Published: Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019
Publication date: Nov. 4, 2019
Online courseHazardous Materials/WMD Incident Response Awareness 1908
Aug. 1, 2019 - Jan. 2, 2020