22nd Annual Conference for Office and Clinic Nurses and Office Support Staff
The purpose of this one-day conference is to update the knowledge and enhance the skills of office & clinic nurses and clerical, technical and administrative staff by providing evidence-based content related to their work setting. The day offers a blend of clinical and relationship-centered topics applicable across all ambulatory care settings.
Target Audience: office and clinic nurse and clerical, technical and administrative staff.
- Shirley Farrah ASST DEAN FOR OUTREACH DISTANCE & PROF CLINICAL View Profile
- Lucas Buffaloe MU School of Medicine MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Family and Community Medicine
- Garima Singh MU School of Medicine MD, Medical Director (Central Region), Burrell Behavioral Health and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Megan Cram MU Health Care MHA, BSN, RN, CCRN-K, Clinical Manager-Medical Specialties
- Jeff Robbins MU Health Care CPXP, MS, Certified Patient Experience Professional, Office of Patient Experience
- Ted Brandt Capital Region Medical Center, Jefferson City MHA, MBA, Vice President, Physician Relations/Clinics
- Beth Alpers MU Health Care BA, BSN, MSL, SHRM-CP, Senior Human Resources Business Partner
- Nanette Ward Central Missouri Stop Human Trafficking Coalition, Columbia 2008 Founding Member/Volunteer Victim Advocate
Use Tab key to loop through the section bellow. Press Enter or Space to enter content for each tab button. Press Esc key to exit and to go to the next section at any time.
Event date: Aug. 19, 2019 - Aug. 23, 2019
Event time: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Event date: Aug. 21, 2019 - Oct. 11, 2019
Event time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
News & articles
Online courseHazardous Materials/WMD Incident Response Awareness 1908
Aug. 1, 2019 - Sept. 1, 2019