Missouri 4-H Century Family Award
The Missouri 4-H Century Family Award recognizes families with a long, sustaining involvement in the 4-H program. Missouri 4-H families with a combined total of 100 years or more of membership and/or volunteer service in 4-H are eligible for recognition.
4-H years that are applicable include:
- Only direct-line family members (siblings, parents, grandparents) are applicable. Aunts and uncles, cousins, etc. may not be included. Stepparents, stepchildren or adopted children may be included.
- Paid staff years (Extension or other) do not qualify.
- In some instances, local Extension Homemakers or Farm Bureau members committed significant time and energy to establishing and leading local 4-H clubs. Years of service in those capacities are applicable.
- Years of 4-H membership or leadership outside of Missouri may be included.
- Years as an enrolled 4-H Clover Kid or Clover Bud may be included.
An application form is available to nominate families for the Missouri 4-H Century Family Award. Applications may be submitted at any time. To be recognized during National 4-H Week of the current calendar year, applications must be received no later than July 1.
Recognition for this award takes place at the county level.
For questions about the Missouri 4-H Century Family Award, please contact the Missouri 4-H Foundation office or call 573-882-2680.