Show Me Simple and Healthy Recipes — Graham Cracker Treats
The following abstract describes a publication that is intended for print distribution. Please see ordering information for packages of 25 two-page cards on this page. It is also available as a downloadable PDF. Please see the link to the PDF file on this page.
Nutrition and Exercise Physiology
Includes bananas, peaches, or pears, graham crackers, or peanut butter.
- Can quickly be prepared in either 15 or 30 minutes.
- Use low-cost, readily available ingredients.
- Need few ingredients, usually less than 10.
- Use precise and simple measurements.
- Are easy-to-read with clear and few instructions.
- Include appropriate food safety precautions and/or cooking temperature recommendations.
- Contain nutrition analysis (Note: When more than one ingredient option is listed, the nutrition analysis uses the first ingredient listed. Optional ingredients are not included in the nutrition analysis.)
- Have been tested.
- Can be used in nutrition education programs and are appropriate for use when teaching the U.S. Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
- 15 minute
- 30 minute
- Dietary Guidelines
- Nutrition education
- Each recipe is available in a package of 25 two-page cards.